Q: Do fuel pumps go out often, after they have just been replaced ?

The fuel pump in my 2005 jeep went out so I had it replaced and within two weeks it went out again. I took it back to the same shop and they said something had came unplugged in the fuel pump and it was good to go. So not even 48 hours later, it won't start again and it's the fuel pump. Any ideas what's going on?

Hello, It sounds like you may also need to check the fuel pump relay. The relay wires should have ground on two wires, power on one wire and switched power on another wire. To activate the fuel pump your ECU actually connects one of the ground wires to complete the circuit and send power to the fuel pump. If the wires all have power running through them, then it is likely you have a faulty relay. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your wiring as this can be very difficult and time consuming without the proper wiring diagram.