Q: Do a axle make a 2005 crown Vic skip

My car is skipping and jerk when I put it in gear

3. Do a axle make a 2005 crown Vic skip

Q: My problem is Check Engine Light on. Cruise control does not work, loses power on hills, as if it does not want to pull hill.

Hi there. From the description you have provided, there is several possibilities for your vehicle's drivability problems. Your vehicle's Check Engine Light may help diagnose the lack of power and inoperative cruise control. Accessing the vehicle's computer for codes stored,...

Q: Overheating when driving

Thermostats can only be installed in one orientation. Unless the thermostat that was installed is the wrong one, or was defective out of the box, the thermostat is probably not the cause of the issue. Inasmuch as the overheating is...

Q: Q: I have a loose battery terminal

If the terminals are loose then try and tighten them. If they will not tighten up to the battery then the best way to fix them is to replace the entire cable assembly. If a less expensive repair is needed...