Q: Distributor timing is off.

My distributor timing is off.

A: I would have YourMechanic come out and adju...

I would have YourMechanic come out and adjust the timing. They will have a timing light and knowledge of setting the timing order of your car.

Q: how to replace wiper blade arm assembly

Hi there. These arms are usually fairly easy to replace. To remove the entire arm the cover over the nut must be removed. This is at the end of the wiper arm. Once that is removed and the nut is...

Q: Coolant

You should keep the coolant full at all times making sure to be careful topping off coolant when engine is hot. If you notice engine running hot you should stop and let the engine cool before adding more coolant or...

Q: Truck will not start, but lights still work - 1979 Ford F-100

Considering the loud clicking, have the battery tested and charged just to be sure. A loud clicking from the engine bay is a symptom of a failed or weak starter, low charge on the battery or a grounding problem in...