Q: Distributor timing is off.

My distributor timing is off.

I would have YourMechanic come out and adjust the timing. They will have a timing light and knowledge of setting the timing order of your car.

Q: Door handle doesn't depress

Hello. If your driver side door handle is not working properly, and does so intermittently, this could be a sign of problems with the linkage or the latch mechanisms. It would be best to have a professional technician, such as...

Q: My car won't start.

If you put in another set of spark plugs no matter the brand and the vehicle does not start and put back in the original plugs and engine starts. Without seeing the plugs and comparing i would have to say...

Q: Car floods and dies after installing new carburetor

A carburetor may flood if dirt enters the needle valve and prevents it from closing. It may also flood if the float is set too high, or it develops a leak and sinks. Finally, flooding can occur due to excessive...