Q: Distributor timing is off.

My distributor timing is off.

A: I would have YourMechanic come out and adju...

I would have YourMechanic come out and adjust the timing. They will have a timing light and knowledge of setting the timing order of your car.

Q: I want to know what engines would fit my motor mounts properly

Hello. The biggest engine that this vehicle originally came equipped with was the 5.7L V-8. This is the 350 cubic inch version. I am not sure what modifications to your vehicle that would need to be done to make this...

Q: Service advance trac light is on and I don't know why either please help

A traction control system diagnostic would identify the fault that has caused the warning light to set. Once the codes are read, I would first try resetting the light to see if maybe this occurrence is simply an artifact of...

Q: Truck will not start, but lights still work - 1979 Ford F-100

Considering the loud clicking, have the battery tested and charged just to be sure. A loud clicking from the engine bay is a symptom of a failed or weak starter, low charge on the battery or a grounding problem in...