Q: Distributor timing is off.

My distributor timing is off.

A: I would have YourMechanic come out and adju...

I would have YourMechanic come out and adjust the timing. They will have a timing light and knowledge of setting the timing order of your car.

Q: how to replace wiper blade arm assembly

Hi there. These arms are usually fairly easy to replace. To remove the entire arm the cover over the nut must be removed. This is at the end of the wiper arm. Once that is removed and the nut is...

Q: The car crank but won't start

Hi there. This does sound like an issue with the wiring. If the check engine light is coming on every now and then this means that when it does not come on there is no power to the computer. This...

Q: 3 speed column trans problem.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. The shift linkage should first be checked to make sure it is going all the way in gear. Sometimes these vehicles had problems when motor mounts broke and it would not go into gear....