Q: Distributor timing is off.

My distributor timing is off.

I would have YourMechanic come out and adjust the timing. They will have a timing light and knowledge of setting the timing order of your car.

3. Distributor timing is off.

Q: I have a 1980 Buick Regal and would like to change the motor.

When changing the engine out for another, you may have to have the motor mounts replaced or modified to the other engine. Also the exhaust system will need to be retro fitted for the other engine. The ball park figure...

Q: Faulty transfer case

Hello. I have some across this quite a few times on this truck. Most of the time, it is either a failing u-joint or it can be a transfer case slip joint that is binding. The drive shaft needs to...

Q: Truck runs fine most of the time but sometimes when its raining it won't crank and there is no noise at all.

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. For the no start situation that you are encountering, check the wiring to your starter and make sure that the wires are tight and clean. If the wires are clean, then check the...