Q: Distributor timing is off.

My distributor timing is off.

I would have YourMechanic come out and adjust the timing. They will have a timing light and knowledge of setting the timing order of your car.

Q: My car shift is stuck in natural and I cant turn it on

Hello, If the car is stuck in neutral, you may have a broken shift linkage or potentially a malfunctioning transmission control module that may be preventing it to be put back into park. This will also explain why it will...

Q: Steering wheel grinding and vibration - 2011 Land Rover LR4

Hey there. It is possible that you have a tie rod end that may be wearing out. The steering system is under greater strain when the vehicle is stopped or at low speeds compared to when driving at higher speeds....

Q: Engine stalls when accelerating

The carburetor on the engine may be at fault if it has plugged main jets. The engine does not need too much fuel to rev it up when in park. If you can put it in park and slowly accelerate...