Q: Q: Distributor

Replaced distributor. Can't get it all the way in.. Needs Togo in about an inch more. I cant get gears lined up. What do i need todo.. Thx..

3. Q: Distributor

Q: Carburetor leaking gasoline

Hello! It sounds like the needle valve and float in the bottom of the carburetor may be stuck which is causing the carburetor to flood with gasoline. Usually a few knocks by the fuel inlet with a rubber hammer will...

Q: Car engine shaking like a lawnmore and white gas coming from exhaust

Your car is misfiring. The white gas is most likely steam. The smell is the catalytic converter working to hard from unburned fuel entering the exhaust system because of misfiring. Your car needs to be diagnosed to figure out what...

Q: How to get my truck home with no brakes but a engine.

Hello. I would highly advise against driving a vehicle without brakes, as a vehicle with no brakes is unfit to drive on the road as you will not be able to safely stop the vehicle. Also, depending on your local...