Q: Q: Distributor

Replaced distributor. Can't get it all the way in.. Needs Togo in about an inch more. I cant get gears lined up. What do i need todo.. Thx..

3. Q: Distributor

Q: Sudden Reduced Power when running fine - stop, restart, all is fine - what's wrong?

Hi there - first thing to check when experiencing a Reduced Power Light condition is for any problem codes that might still remain, even if the Check Engine light is not on now. There are several possible causes - an...

Q: Dashboard lights out and something draining new battery

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air. Checking for parasitic draw on a battery can be done by inserting an ammeter in series with the negative battery cable, then removing the fuses one by one...

Q: Does a 64 belair v6 230cl engine have a pushrod inside to activate the fuel pump? Dont see it in mine only see the cam really clos

Hi there. Although most mechanical fuel pumps work off a push rod driven system, not all of them do. There are two different systems, one that is push rod driven (which typically has a short activation rod where the push...