Q: discarcing the batery when is off

Discarcing the batery when the car is off

3. discarcing the batery when is off

Q: When I drive a speeds of 25 to 35 the car shakes but if I drive speeds faster than 40 it doesn't shake.

Check the tires for any cupping on the tread. If the tread is cupping, then I recommend replacing the shock absorbers. Also, I recommend having all 4 tires checked for balance and make sure that they are good. A bent...

Q: Flashing CEL

The codes you recorded, P0304, P0171, P0301, P0300, all pertain to engine misfiring. The flashing of the Check Engine Light signifies that the misfiring is "active" (ongoing) and consequently you should try to get the car repaired before operating it...

Q: Q: Worries about maintaining a german car rather than Japanese

Hello. I would say care cost of a European built vehicle versus an Asian built vehicle is about 20 - 30%. The Asian manufactured parts can be cheaper because they are generally more mass-produced but the European Parts can be...