Q: Difficulty starting, hesitates when gas is applied - 1973 Pontiac Ventura

The car had original parts when I purchased it. Since then, I had the 2bbl carburetor replaced with a 4bbl. I also installed a dual exhaust and replaced the intake manifold. I had the spark plugs replaced, along with the wires, coil, rotor and distributor cap. Afterwards, I've noticed that the plugs are being fouled. The plugs that are furthest and closest to the firewall on the driver's side, have been fouled out. Also, two inner plugs on the passenger's side are also being fouled out. Due to this, the car starts with difficulty. It also starts hesitating when I apply the gas pedal. How can I fix this?

3. Difficulty starting, hesitates when gas is applied - 1973 Pontiac Ventura