Q: Difficulty parking because of power steering leak.

The alignment is off and the vehicle is difficult to park because of a power steering leak.

The alignment being off on the truck may be a multistage fix that entails realigning the rear springs to axle, checking front spindles for a recall for cracks to the hubs, upper and lower control arms and then alignment slots on the front suspension. All this is covered under technical service bulletin (TSB) 5/4/99 dated May 1999. The TSB would need to be done by a well qualified suspension alignment technician. The power steering leak may be the lines to the hydroboost brakes and would require the lines to be replaced with new fittings. I recommend having it checked first to verify the leaks. I recommend to have a qualified mechanic check it out such as one from YourMechanic.