Q: Differential gasket

I'm putting a differential gasket on car what kind of sealent do I need

3. Differential gasket

Q: Check engine light on flashes five times stays on

Hi there. If the same code is returning, check to see if the new pig tail is installed correctly. If the wires aren't in the right position, you will have the concern you're experiencing as it could be shorting the...

Q: Buzzing noise inside dash 2002 Dodge Dakota

Hi there - several possibilities here for a buzzing sound, as this is not an uncommon issue. Quite possibly the auto shutdown relay or the fuel pump relay are buzzing due to burned contacts. There are also instances where the...

Q: I drove through a puddle and my car won't start.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The crankshaft position sensor would cause the vehicle not to start if there was an issue with it. With that being said, there may be a variety of other issues due to the water...