Q: Differential gasket

I'm putting a differential gasket on car what kind of sealent do I need

3. Differential gasket

Q: Q: Exhaust manifold

These manifolds have 4 bolt holes and may have two bolts and two studs that have nuts with washers.

Q: Vehicle starts runs then dies slowly

It sounds like the engine is flooded. This is most likely caused by the carburetor float being stuck, or the needle and seat is stuck open or not sealing. The flooding will cause the oil and filter to get overfilled...

Q: My car is pouring transmission fluid out by the starter. Is that the front transmission seal? 2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

Hi there - the leak you describe could certainly be caused by the transmission input shaft seal. It's also possible that one of the transmission fluid lines to the radiator has failed, or one of the fluid couplings is leaking...