Q: Differential gasket

I'm putting a differential gasket on car what kind of sealent do I need

3. Differential gasket

Q: My truck runs rough/stalls when I turn at low speed and low rpm.

Hi there. In most cases, this will occur due to an obstruction of fuel or the inability to correctly mix the right ratio of fuel to oxygen. This could be due to dirty or clogged fuel injectors, throttle body or...

Q: My van was missing and rough idling then I turned it off one day and the next day it starts then dies and some times it won't start

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2001 Dodge Caravan. For certain, given your mileage and codes for these 2 components, replacing these 2 sensors is the minimum. Cleaning the idle air control valve, throttle body, and PCV valve should...

Q: Vehicle overheated and messed up water pump

Hi there. The Check Engine Light came on due to the extreme temperature your vehicle reached. Your sensors will light up the Check Engine Light as a warning to shut off and cool the engine. A damaged water pump/ hoses...