Q: diesel in petrol car

so I recently took it in to my technician, however soon after he dumped out all the gas and claims to have changed fuel pump the car takes a good 6-10 seconds to start and shakes

It may take a few of hundred miles and a couple of tanks of fuel to clear out all the diesel fuel from the fuel system and engine. The fuel pump may of been changed but there would still be left over diesel fuel in the rest of the fuel system that would need to be run through the system and out of the fuel tank.

The best thing to do is to keep filling the fuel tank every time it gets down to about 1/2 tank. Refilling it with fresh fuel will get the rest of the diesel out of the system. After a few tanks of fresh fuel then you will need to have the oil and oil filter changed, fuel filter changed and the spark plugs changed.