Q: diesel engine Volkswagon

1- Why there is no VVT in diesel engine. 2- What the procedure to stop diesel engine

3. diesel engine Volkswagon

Q: My 2000 VW Passat 1.8 turbo recently was flushed to try and clear up heater core, but now my coolant is running out quickly

Engine coolant can leak externally through a hose, radiator, water pump, etc. or internally due to a leaking head gasket and sometimes a leaking intake manifold gasket depending on the engine design. External leaks are typically found by simple pressure...

Q: Need 3 motor mounts and spark plugs and wires how much how long? 2010 Volkswagon Routan

Sent to CS motor mount replacement service (3) spark plugs replacement service (6) ignition coils replacement service (6)

Q: My car shows a P0106, Manifold Absolute Pressure/Barometric Pressure Circuit Range/Performance Code. How serious is it?

Trouble code P0106 will set if the MAP sensor circuit reports out of range voltage signals to the vehicle computer. The underlying fault could be a wiring problem (poor connection, high resistance, etc.) or the sensor itself might be faulty....