Q: Dies when put in any gear but neutral and park 1995 Chevy Tahoe 5.7 tbi 4x4

1995 Chevy Tahoe 4x4 5.7 (350 TBI) completely stock. Ok so replaced intake gaskets (it was disgusting under the intake, tons of sludge so cleaned it all out) and valve cover gaskets, removed distributor, got back to tdc unplugged timing control wire and got it all back to timing, sprayed starting fluid and brake cleaner all around to be sure no leaks are present. Ok so the problem is when it starts up it idles like it's calmed, put it in any gear it bogs and want a to die, neutral and park it stays running fine (with pope) runs very poor, no power and soot/black smoke from exhaust, all plugs pulled and were fouled and smelt like fuel, #4 cylinder had slight wet fuel on it, have checked all vacuum hoses, iac, tested tps, blocked egr, new coolant temp sensor, car is coming off tomorrow. So lost with this thing, 4 nights straight until 6am. Please help!

3. Dies when put in any gear but neutral and park 1995 Chevy Tahoe 5.7 tbi 4x4