Q: Dies off

I just got this car. Started nice the first couple of times. Now it's harder to start and dies off easily

Q: I have a 2004 Chevy impala that doesn't move when it's in drive an i step on the gas peddle. Why?

This may be a number of different possibilities, however it sounds like it may be related to a transmission problem. This can happen for a few different reasons such as low transmission fluid or a faulty control solenoid. An automatic...

Q: What do I need for a tune up on a 2004 c240

Hi Adele. Thanks for contacting us today. One of the best tools we have on our website is the service maintenance schedule. By clicking this link and entering your vehicle information, you can access the recommended scheduled maintenance based on...

Q: New chevy 350 tbi idle rough shooting oil through valve breather hose into the throttle body

Claimed by Kevin Gainer