Q: Dies during idle or when put in gear.

I recently replaced the fuel pump, fuel filter, map sensor, egr selenoid, iac valve, iac valve connector, and throttle position sensor. I will crank the truck and it will idle fine for a minute or two then die off like someone turned the key off. Or when I crank it and put the vehicle in gear it will die immediately.

Hello, and thank you for writing in. Everything you have done so far has been helped narrow down possible issues. You should check your vacuum supply at the intake, the intake air temperature sensor, your oxygen sensors, and the possibly the torque converter. If you have not already checked for codes, you should do that as well. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Dies during idle or when put in gear.