Q: Died,then wouldn't crank for a few min then cranked and drive but cut out once in the way back home.

I drove my Suburban about 25 miles to the next town and it drove fine I went in the store for about 30 minutes my daughter come out before me and cranked it but whenever I got to the car it was off it had died so I cranked it back up and went to leave the store and it died in the parking lot I cranked on it 2 or 3 4 times I don't know and it wouldn't crank so I was going to push it out of the way and my mom got in and it cranked right up I drove it back home and cut out one time but did not die I just don't know what the issue might be

This may sound like a dumb question, but when was the last time you put gas in it? It may be possible that the fuel gauge sending unit is failing and giving you a false reading. It is also possible that you have an electrical concern. If you have the Check Engine Light on, it will indicate that there is a diagnostic trouble code stored. If so, have the vehicle scanned for the codes, and that may help identify the system or component that requires further testing. A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose these trouble codes and determine the exact cause of your concern.

• Died,then wouldn't crank for a few min then cranked and drive but cut out once in the way back home.