Q: Q: Didn't want to start then started drove 40 mi overheat a little at red light car die wont start

Drove to work no probelm time to come home car didnt want to start sounding like out of gas. Have gas that not the problem. Finally started like 2 to 3 min later drove 40 mi started overheating a little stop at a red light car die wont start back up. Someone told me started went out but I was driving

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Q: Didn't want to start then started drove 40 mi overheat a little at red light car die wont start