Q: Q: Didn't want to start then started drove 40 mi overheat a little at red light car die wont start

Drove to work no probelm time to come home car didnt want to start sounding like out of gas. Have gas that not the problem. Finally started like 2 to 3 min later drove 40 mi started overheating a little stop at a red light car die wont start back up. Someone told me started went out but I was driving

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

You will need to check the coolant level to see if you lost coolant or the cooling fans are not coming on. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and check the engine overheating problem to see if engine damage was done and find out the cause of the overheat.

3. Q: Didn't want to start then started drove 40 mi overheat a little at red light car die wont start