Q: Diagram for serpertine belt without AC compressor 2000 Taurus

My serpertin belt broke a couple days after my AC stopped working so I believe its my ac compressor. My car turns on and runs still, but I cant find a diagram for my specific year and model. I need to know how to route my new smaller belt to go around the ac compressor.

Hi there. Unfortunately, we’re not able to provide you with a diagram or instructions on how to complete this project, as it’s not recommended as an OEM repair. If your vehicle has the AC compressor, it has a serpentine belt configuration and a belt that is specifically for this type of conf. I think your best bet is to search for a diagram online or purchase a service and repair manual for your Ford Taurus.

3. Diagram for serpertine belt without AC compressor 2000 Taurus