Q: Dew on clutchpack

Would morning dew ruin a clutch pack that has been soaked in atf?

The morning dew will not hurt the clutch pack.

3. Dew on clutchpack

Q: Check engine light after throttle body but had no head gasket 1994 Dodge Ram

Hello. I would need to scan the computer for codes to see why the light is coming on. After a head gasket replacement it may just be that something was left loose or not properly connected. If you want to...

Q: Need to get an alternator replaced on my 2006 ford escape. Was quoted $525 and an additional $125 for the belt. Does this sound correct?

Hello there. Costs will vary depending on whether you have the 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder. The 6 cylinder requires 3 hours to complete the two tasks (alternator plus belt). The 4 cylinder requires a little over 2 hours. These...

Q: My car has been making a rattle noise.

The heat shield is designed to keep the engine at a specific temperature. I recommend leaving the heat shield on but fixing it to where it does not vibrate. Look for any cracks or broken bolts to see if the...