Q: Dew on clutchpack

Would morning dew ruin a clutch pack that has been soaked in atf?

The morning dew will not hurt the clutch pack.

3. Dew on clutchpack

Q: An exhaust leak on 1994 Chevy V8 with idling

In the intake manifold, you're not going to get exhaust leaks because that's the intake. All the systems there are the stuff that's coming in, not the stuff that's coming out of the exhaust. You can hear the exhaust...

Q: My Check Engine Light came on. I fixed the issue, but the light quickly came back on. Will it turn itself off?

Just because a code is displayed does not mean that part is bad in all cases. The code is used as a tool to diagnose the problem. You may have to have the code diagnosed by an experienced mechanic like...

Q: Do I need to reprogram my car computer? 1999 Ford Mustang

Hello - I believe you have multiple, separate electrical problems affecting your brake lights and the wiring to the engine. the brake light issue may simply be a burned out bulb - check that first. The engine "no start, and...