Q: detailed description provided when connected. gas leaking 2003 rear end of blazer.

2003 envoy motor installed in 2006 chevy trail blazer, gas leaking out the vapor trap located rear end of blazer

Hello. If gas is leaking from your vehicle, there is likely a ruptured hose or connector that is leaking fuel. I would recommend having the leak diagnosed by a professional technician as soon as possible, as a fuel leak can quickly become a safety issue.

• detailed description provided when connected. gas leaking 2003 rear end of blazer.