Q: Delay lights stop working in the cab.

When the car is off the lights gose off they use to stay on for a second or two before going completly off.

Hi there. Check the resister to the interior lighting of the vehicle. The resister will stay engaged for a while to keep the interior lights on. If the resister has failed, the lights will just shut off. They still may fade off, but they will not stay on for long. I recommend replacing the interior lighting resister. The resister may be part of the courtesy light switch. If you need further assistance with your interior lighting not staying on when shutting the door, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Delay lights stop working in the cab.