Q: defroster I ssue

My defroster not blowing to the dashboard instead it blowing back to me

3. defroster I ssue

Q: How do I use the steering wheel audio controls?

While you can use the buttons and knobs on the radio itself to change the station, cycle through tracks, adjust the volume and more, doing so while you’re driving can be very distracting, which is never a good thing. You...

Q: My 2008 650i is sputtering and the check engine light is on.

Hi there. If the engine light is on and the engine is sputtering, then you will want to check the following areas to locate the source. Check: There could be a leak in the exhaust system The seals or...

Q: Right rear tire joint broken

The rear tire of your vehicle rides on a hub bearing. If the bearing separates, the tire can come off with a portion of the hub attached. Typically before this happens, a bearing will start making roaring or grinding noises...