Q: Defective headlights

While driving at night, my headlights occasionally quit and I have to use the high beams. Using my high beams can be dangerous to oncoming traffic. What should I do?

A: This vehicle may be under a recall for a he...

This vehicle may be under a recall for a headlight module replacement, due to the lights going off while driving. Contact a local dealer to check to see if your vehicle is under a headlight recall to replace the HDM. If you want a second opinion on this, feel free to reach out to a certified mechanic who can properly diagnose your headlights firsthand.