Q: Decrease fuel average My car giving me 8km per litre and fuel small from exsust

I already changed car plug, air filter and Oxygen sensor.

Hello. The repairs you have made are all great steps to take. You should also make sure that you have properly inflated tires. Fuel injectors can clog or malfunction and cause these problems. Driving habits, time of year, and location of where you are driving can also play a huge factor. If any of these conditions have changed, they will be contributing to the performance. Any kind of air leak or vacuum leak will cause the sensors to feed bad information to the computer system. The system will then try to compensate and cause the engine to run poorly. Make sure the intake and exhaust are both undamaged and correctly connected. Your issues may be related to one of these common issues, or it may be related to a mixture of them. Only further testing will tell.

3. Decrease fuel average My car giving me 8km per litre and fuel small from exsust