Q: Dealership capped off vacuum to fuel regulator b/c it was going bad changed it out today and check engine light is on ☹️

Dealership said I had a bad fuel regulator. They took my vacuum off and capped it at the intake manifold. Today I replaced fuel regulator and new vacuum hose took the cap off , now I have a check engine light saying to replace my fuel regulator. What do I do? ☹️ This dealership has gave me hell. Plz help.

3. Dealership capped off vacuum to fuel regulator b/c it was going bad changed it out today and check engine light is on ☹️