Q: Dealership capped off vacuum to fuel regulator b/c it was going bad changed it out today and check engine light is on ☹️

Dealership said I had a bad fuel regulator. They took my vacuum off and capped it at the intake manifold. Today I replaced fuel regulator and new vacuum hose took the cap off , now I have a check engine light saying to replace my fuel regulator. What do I do? ☹️ This dealership has gave me hell. Plz help.

There is no computer code for the fuel pressure regulator. You will need to have the codes checked and supply us the code to diagnose the problem. You may have a bad O2 sensor or another problem that controls the fuel into the engine. Honda is known to have bad MAP sensors that causes the system to run too rich or lean causing fuel control codes.

3. Dealership capped off vacuum to fuel regulator b/c it was going bad changed it out today and check engine light is on ☹️