Q: date and time do not display correctly

when starting my 2008 bmw xi it displays the date and time incorrectly every time.

3. date and time do not display correctly

Q: The car is hard to start after sitting for an hour

Hello. There are several different things that could be causing your starting issue. There could be a bad spot in your starter which would make the vehicle hard to start. You could have an intermittent fuel pump problem which would...

Q: Fuel door won't click shut

The latch assembly that springs the door open is faulty internally. These can be removed and a new unit installed. Trim tools should be used to pry the fuel door latch unit out to prevent damage to the paint on...

Q: A6G A6GC plug replacement

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1986 BMW 635CSi. According to the spark plug cross reference website, the A6GC is a direct replacement for the A6G. You should have no problems using that plug. If you want to...