Q: Dashboard warning sign ?

I recently bought a BMW 1 series 1.6l 09 plate I have had 2 similar sign come up in orange and not sure what they mean also the car has arming sensors but don't know how they work as they don't make a noise or any signs

It would be easier to determine what the warning light is on your dash if you were to include a description. I am unfamiliar with arming sensors. As for these sensors, whatever their purpose is, you might try looking in your vehicle’s owner manual for more information relating to these sensors. There should also be a list of possible warning lights as well as pictures of them to indicate there meaning in the owner’s manual as well. `