Q: Dashboard problem?

When I turn off my car, my turn signals begins to flash simultaneously and begins to make aloud screeching noise. It only does this when I turn it off. When I turn it on, it stops. But then here's another problem. My gas meter will say I'm out of gas even when im at a full tank and My turn sinals won't work when I use them. Anyone have any idea what could be the problem?

Hi there. Typically, wholesale dashboard problems like you’re describing are caused by an electrical glitch either in the ECU, or a damaged or loose electrical relay that supplies power to the dashboard harness. It’s best to have a professional mechanic complete an electrical problems inspection first, so they can pinpoint the source of your issue and recommend the right repairs.

3. Dashboard problem?