Q: Dashboard panel loose above the radio/fuel display

The dashboard panel is loose above the radio/fuel display.

3. Dashboard panel loose above the radio/fuel display

Q: Q: AC and fan not working

The information provided for your Mazda leads me to believe that the blower motor may be the primary concern as to why your car’s AC and fan are not working. If you try all the settings of your fan and...

Q: Low coolant temperature, thermostat issue

Hey there. If a new thermostat has been installed, I believe one of two things could be your issue. Either the thermostat you purchased is somehow faulty even as a brand new part or the cooling fan on your vehicle...

Q: Shifting issues. 2002 Honda CR-V

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2002 Honda CR-V. When we are talking about shifting into and out of gear, we need to have a clear idea of the issue. Is it hard to get out of park?...