Q: Dashboard maintenance lights showing up on ignition

Dashboard oil change, maintenance required are showing upon turning on ignition but stopping upon starting the engine. Does it require maintenance?

Thanks & regards Ramesh.kolla

3. Dashboard maintenance lights showing up on ignition

Q: Car makes clicking sound

It sounds like your battery may be dead. If you hear a clicking noise and the starter will not engage then your battery is more likely the cause. I would have a technician come out from YourMechanic and inspect the...

Q: Wondering if repairs are likely in the near future

Hi there. Most cars are reliable under 100,000 miles. Among the range of cars on the market, Audi is about mid pack in regards to reliability at best. Most Audi's are VW's. In the case of your TT, the 2.0l...

Q: Forgot to put radiator cap on car now car keeps running hot

Depending on how long the radiator cap was off for, this may have cause the coolant to leak or evaporate resulting in the engine overheating. If this continued for a period of time long enough, this may have caused a...