Q: Dashboard maintenance lights showing up on ignition

Dashboard oil change, maintenance required are showing upon turning on ignition but stopping upon starting the engine. Does it require maintenance?

Thanks & regards Ramesh.kolla

3. Dashboard maintenance lights showing up on ignition

Q: door locks messed up

It sounds like you may have a lock solenoid failure. A lock solenoid is a magnetic device that pulls the lock mechanism to lock and unlock the door. If you can hear the solenoid clicking in the door, you may...

Q: Maintenance light - 2003 Honda Pilot

Hi there. There are numerous reasons this could be happening. The most likely reason a light may come on is that it is due for oil change. If you can, check your mileage since your last oil change and determine...

Q: My 2013 jeep wrangler is having a hard time starting every day. Most days will not start. Battery and alternator tested fine.

If your battery is dead overnight then you may have a short in one of the systems or an interior light is on inside the vehicle. You should have the charging system checked on the vehicle to make sure it...