Q: Dashboard maintenance lights showing up on ignition

Dashboard oil change, maintenance required are showing upon turning on ignition but stopping upon starting the engine. Does it require maintenance?

Thanks & regards Ramesh.kolla

3. Dashboard maintenance lights showing up on ignition

Q: My car hesitate slightly during start up. What could be the problem?

This may be caused by many things as there are a number of systems at work when your car's engine first starts up. This may likely be an air/fuel flow issue since the car does in fact start. Typically, the...

Q: Maintenance schedule for VW Jetta SE

Most vehicles have two maintenance schedules to choose from which are normal, and heavy duty. The reason for the heavy duty schedule is for drivers who do a lot of stop-and-go driving, excessive idling (police), driving in dusty conditions, or...

Q: clutch feeling softer

Hello! This can depend on a variety of factors, but specifically, your driving style can cause this. If you tend to drive harder than normal - meaning you tend to transfer a lot of power through the clutch by...