Q: Dashboard lights not coming only

I have a couple of problems. My dashboard lights are not coming on, but the headlights are. I can also hear a sound, like something is stuck in the passenger's side tire.

The dashboard lights are controlled by the dimmer switch on the dash. If no lights are working then the most common reason is that the dimmer switch, or all the bulbs that illuminate the cluster, are bad. The switch gets power from the head light switch and if it works, then that switch is okay. I recommend you seek a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to come and test your vehicle for you.

3. Dashboard lights not coming only