Q: Dashboard lights

All dashboard lights turned on while driving. lost power, but then turned back in 5 seconds later. This went on for 10 minutes

Hello there. It sounds like there is a problem with intermittent loss of power with your vehicle. A few different faults can cause this particular problem. The most likely would be a intermittent electrical connection, a battery that is failing, or a failing ECU. Given that the vehicle dies in this manner, the vehicle should not be driven until the problem is resolved. The car turning off while driving can become a serious safety concern. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your stalling issue and perform any repairs required.