Q: Q: Dashboard light is out

The dashboard light is out.

3. Q: Dashboard light is out

Q: Fuel pump not installed correctly, gas smell.

I would have the car checked out by a technician. There could be a number of things that would cause a fuel leak. If you notice it leaking when you fill it up it could be the EVAP canister and...

Q: do i have to replace or have my yaw sensor replaced, can i just not have it work

If the YAW sensor is not working then the ABS cannot correct steering stability system and may cause you to loose control in a quick maneuver. The YAW sensor detects side to side movement of the vehicle when you swerve...

Q: Oil light bar gauge

Hello. It is possible that the oil pump is not operating properly and this is causing the oil light to come on. You could try switching the low pressure and high pressure sensor wires to see if that fixes the...