Q: Dashboard display hard to read - 2015 Buick Encore 2.0 L Automatic

My SUV is experiencing trouble with the brakes, dashboard, and the info system. When I turn on the headlights, I can hardly see the dashboard lights or the info center lights. The clock and radio station are also nearly impossible to see. This can be very dangerous, especially at night when needing to see the dashboard and info system lights.

I do not use the auto mode for this reason. I was told that the car was built this way and there is nothing that can be done. Can you tell me if you have learned in your professional experience if there is a way that I can view the dashboard and displays better so we can be safer when driving, especially at night?

Unfortunately, there is not yet a "fix" for this issue. General Motors is aware this feature is problemmatic for a number of people, but has not created a modification for this.

3. Dashboard display hard to read - 2015 Buick Encore 2.0 L Automatic