Q: Q: Dashboard

My dashboard lights & taillights are not working why

3. Q: Dashboard

Q: I pulled out a size 15 fuze that ran my windshield wipers, what fuze size should i put back in to prevent from blowing it again

The fuse number 26 in the interior fuse box should be a 30 amp fuse. This is accordance with the wiper diagram.

Q: Q: Dash lights not working

It sounds like you are having a problem with the dimmer switch that controls the brightness of your dash lights. Either that, or you have blown a fuse for the dash lights. The dimmer switch malfunctioning would be a more...

Q: Fuel pump relay location on a 96 Ford Thunderbird.

Hi there. The fuel pump relay is located on the fuse box, the second relay on the bottom near the locking tab. The location port is C1051 for the fuel pump relay. If you need further assistance with the fuel...