Q: Dashboard and radio flashing

My dashboard and radio flashes when I'm driving and when I mess with the left lever it stops for a second and my check engine and emergency brake light stays on all the time would you know what it could be

With regard to the check engine light, that would be evaluated during a check engine light diagnostic. A certified mechanic from YourMechanic would use a code scanner to retrieve the specific diagnostic trouble code(s) from your car’s PCM that have caused the check engine light to illuminate. Using those codes, the appropriate individual vehicle components or sub-systems (often a sensor, circuit, and the like) are then carefully tested, based on specifications set forth in your car’s Factory Service Manual, to pinpoint the cause of the fault or the reason why the check engine light has illuminated. Once the faulty part or component is identified, it is explained to your satisfaction and the mechanic will let you know of the cost to repair.

The constant illumination of the emergency brake light could be due to a stuck e-brake switch. Flashing dash and radio lights are due to intermittent connections (in a scenario where the lights are actually commanded, or intended, to be "on") or due to a short or cross wiring. The exact cause, that is the fault in the wiring or components, would require an electrical diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Dashboard and radio flashing