Q: Dash showed many lights on after the ignition was turned off

Hi. I need your advice related to the recent problem with my car that is well-maintained and usually runs great. The weather was cold, which might have had something to do with the issue. After turning the engine off, everything in the car was off except for the dashboard that showed many lights illuminated. I had the battery recharged. What could cause this? Is it related to low temperature or is it more serious? Thanks.

3. Dash showed many lights on after the ignition was turned off