Q: Dash showed many lights on after the ignition was turned off

Hi. I need your advice related to the recent problem with my car that is well-maintained and usually runs great. The weather was cold, which might have had something to do with the issue. After turning the engine off, everything in the car was off except for the dashboard that showed many lights illuminated. I had the battery recharged. What could cause this? Is it related to low temperature or is it more serious? Thanks.

It may have been an issue with the instrument cluster not shutting down properly due to a processing error. Unless this situation begins to repeat itself, it may have been a one-off issue due to extreme cold. Keep monitoring the situation. If the instrument cluster has to replaced, it is a dealer item requiring special programming to match the mileage information and coding to the vehicle.