Q: Dash message

I revival 1 message in m'y dash today:beltminder service requis What is The problem Focus2012 Motor 2.0

3. Dash message

Q: How do I attach the rear seat belt comfort guide?

The shoulder straps on the rear seats are not adjustable. However, the rear seat belts come with comfort guides that can increase comfort (especially for kids who have outgrown their car seats), and can also increase safety. Here’s how to...

Q: Q: How do I unbuckle the seat belt?

Unbuckling your seat belt is easy. Grab the belt buckle, and press the button on top of the buckle until the latch releases. Remove the latch, and return the seat belt to its original position. Tip You should never unbuckle...

Q: Can my seat belt pretensioner be repaired, or does it need to be replaced?

Most vehicle manufacturers are very particular about most of their components, but when it comes to supplemental restraint systems (SRSs), such as air bags, pretensioners, and so on, they are most particular. While it has been some time since I've...