Q: Dash lights not working and all fuses are good?

Everything else works fine except the dash lights. I have check all the fuses and relays everything is good? How do i fix my dashlights?

3. Dash lights not working and all fuses are good?

Q: Car cut off while on highway. It turns over but won't start - 1996 Chevrolet Caprice

If the car is cranking and attempting to start, then your issue is with the fuel, air, or spark. You will want to start by spraying starter fluid in the air intake and see if it starts, or at least...

Q: Showing signs of a blown head gasket.

If there is a head gasket leak, as the engine heats up and expands, that may be sealing the leak somewhat and that would explain your experience. Based on what you are describing, it certainly sounds like a break at...

Q: My 2004 Prius don't want to shift to D or N but stays on N

If this failure to shift into gear occurred immediately after battery replacement, somehow the removal and re-application of power to the shift interlock has caused a malfunction. Check to see if the brake lights come on. The brake light switch...