Q: Dash lights not working and all fuses are good?

Everything else works fine except the dash lights. I have check all the fuses and relays everything is good? How do i fix my dashlights?

3. Dash lights not working and all fuses are good?

Q: I accidentally got synthetic oil instead of regular motor oil and only put in quart and a half. Will it mess up my engine?

Hi there. Today's synthetic oils are much different than in years past, so accidental mixing like you've described is not as damaging to the engine as in years past. However, I would recommend having the oil changed sooner rather than...

Q: Car rattles after starting

Hi. It's difficult for me to say without hearing the noise firsthand, but there are a couple things that come to mind. The first is the hydraulic valve lash adjusters. The lash adjusters use oil pressure to keep the lash...

Q: Not sure if I messed up my engine

Hello Sir, From the symptoms you describe it would not appear to me that you have messed up your engine. Usually a Check Engine Light that is flashing means that there is a problem with the vehicle that is...