Q: Dash lights not working and all fuses are good?

Everything else works fine except the dash lights. I have check all the fuses and relays everything is good? How do i fix my dashlights?

3. Dash lights not working and all fuses are good?

Q: Oil light came on & car stalled

If your engine loses oil pressure or the oil pressure sending unit fails for some reason, such as a bad sensor or wiring connection to the sender the engine control module, this will shut down the engine and not allow...

Q: Q: Leaking transmission fluid

You are on the right track by checking the fluid and staying on top of keeping it filled while it leaks. Unfortunately, a transmission sealer/stopper will likely not fix this due to the friction involved with a bearing a gasket...

Q: Bmw 745i Transmission Failsafe

Transmission Failsafe means that the transmission controller has detected a problem with the transmission or any of it's sensors that is preventing it from working properly. In your case it seems to see a problem when you attempt to get...