Q: Dash lights not working and all fuses are good?

Everything else works fine except the dash lights. I have check all the fuses and relays everything is good? How do i fix my dashlights?

While a number of components can cause this issue, the most likely fault is in the headlight / dimmer switch. With age and the heat generated in the switch, internal circuitry can be damaged and short one or more circuits internally. If the fuses and relays are good, the switch is most likely the fault.

Have a certified technician look into the dash lights inoperative and replace the headlight switch if needed.

3. Dash lights not working and all fuses are good?