Q: Q: Dash lights going in and out

There are electrical issues with the dashboard lights cutting in and out.

3. Q: Dash lights going in and out

Q: Q: Windows won't close

Looking at the wiring diagram for your vehicle, I don't see any part of the circuit that would affect both rear windows, without also affecting the front. Because of this, my guess is that you have two failed power window...

Q: Car will not start during winter.

Check the battery charge level and charge the battery completely if necessary. The cranking voltage should not drop below 9.6 volts or the engine computer may not have enough power to come online and initiate fuel or spark. Listen for...

Q: Put new battery in my car

Hi Tiffany. Thanks for writing in to YourMechanic.com today. Corrosion is caused by oxidation, and battery acid leaking - which occurs overtime. It can create a faulty ground or power connection and cause several of the symptoms you are describing....