Q: Dash lights going in and out

There are electrical issues with the dashboard lights cutting in and out.

I will assume the lights are completely turning on and off randomly. In this case, there is a possible loose connection behind the instrument cluster. Other vehicles of the same model with similar symptoms were affected by a faulted dimmer switch assembly. This assembly is mounted on the steering column and worn contacts cause the lights to flicker. Have an experienced technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose your electrical issues and repair the fault.