Q: Dash lights flashing. Not working

I have ford taurus 2003 I running the car after 10 min dash lights flashing after 10 min engine stop I try to turn it on but is not working I tried to check the battery and replace the alternator and still not working I checked it all fuse as well
My car has an automatic transmission.i need help

Hi there. If you are having problems starting your vehicle, it’s likely due to a fault in the ignition or fuel system. Sometimes, these components can be electrically powered or sensors that will trigger error lights to illuminate on the dashboard. It’s always best to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection to determine why your vehicle won’t start; and recommend the right repairs to resolve your issues.