Q: Dash lights don't work fuse blows tail lights work

Dash lights don't work it blows the fuse tail lights work fine

There is usually three major reasons why a fuse blows; an exposed wire, faulty relay or bad ground. In order to correct the issue, you’ll have to determine which one (or multiple ones in some cases) are causing the fuse to blow in order to resolve the dashboard lights issue you’re experiencing. If you’re not able to perform this diagnostic work, feel free to have one of our local mobile mechanics complete an electrical problems inspection at your location.

3. Dash lights don't work fuse blows tail lights work