Q: Dash lights are out but 4 warning light are on

I have no dashboard lights, clock, fuel gauge etc but I have 4 warning lights on seat belt, ABS, steering and glow plugs. Thanks for any advice
My car's mileage is 51000 miles.
My car's transmission is manual

A: Hello. This is a commonly occurring issue t...

Hello. This is a commonly occurring issue that is typically the result of a failing battery. When the battery voltage is low, or if the alternator is failing, then the lights will be turned off to save power. It is also possible that you maybe have a module issue or a loose ground, but the battery itself is by far the most common. I would have the battery load tested as soon as you can. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the electrical components for damage and replace any failing parts.