Q: Dash lights are out but 4 warning light are on

I have no dashboard lights, clock, fuel gauge etc but I have 4 warning lights on seat belt, ABS, steering and glow plugs. Thanks for any advice
My car's mileage is 51000 miles.
My car's transmission is manual

3. Dash lights are out but 4 warning light are on

Q: PASS AIRBAG OFF light

If the seat is unoccupied, the light will stay "on" continuously. There are other circumstances under which the light may stay on though, including low weight on the seat, the seat belt is buckled but there is no seat occupant...

Q: extremely loud high pitched sound from front of car like broken fan belt but way louder

It sounds like you may have a tensioner pulley and belt problem. The tensioner bearing may be seized causing the belt to squeal really bad. Have the belt and components in the engine checked to isolate the noise before you...

Q: Slight whining noise when changing up gears at higher revs or going up hill

The key diagnostic, which you have artfully captured, is "when the clutch is pressed". This narrows the diagnosis to either a failing clutch throwout bearing, or failing clutch pilot bearing. Both of these should have been replaced when the clutch...