Q: Dash and tail lights mystery!

Hello, I'm really stuck! I have a Chevrolet kalos and when I turn my headlights on and start driving, my dash lights and tail lights flash on and off, they'll stay on for a bit, go off and come back on really quick and do that a few times. Sometimes really fast and sometimes not. It happens as I come to a stop, but I've never noticed it when I initially start my engine, and they're doesn't seem to be any consistentcy or pattern - that I've seen anyway. I've had my alternator looked at and it's fine, as is my earth and my relay. Majorly scratching my head. Thanks, Hannah

Hi there. It appears as if you might have an exposed wire somewhere that is grounding out and shorting the Chevrolet’s accessory switches. Unfortunately, we don’t see many Chevrolet Katos here in the United States, so you might want to seek out the advice of a local mechanic or technician to see if they can complete an electrical problems inspection to find the source of this electrical gremlin.

3. Dash and tail lights mystery!