Q: dash alarm light is not lit.

Truck 2013 tundra platinum has alarm system that was working from the factory. Red light- vehicle blinks in center upper dash middle, when locked and goes off when Required. But I have a round light in the top upper left dash that does not blink or light up. Would like that to also blink and light up. Suggestions. Thks

Hello. If you are certain that light worked before, there will have to be some troubleshooting done first before we can solve the issue of it not working. That light will have to be removed and the electrical signal tested. If the electrical signal is present but the light is not illuminating it is likely a bad light bulb. If the electrical signal is not present there may be an open circuit. When inspecting the circuits be sure to check that the proper power and ground supplies are present.

3. dash alarm light is not lit.