Q: Damage on rear suspension

Hello I need advice on rear suspension damage my son wrecked into a ditch and the rear wheel is touching the front part of the wheelwell I have a parts thank you

Hi Todd. Thanks for contacting us today. If the wheel is touching the front of the wheel well, then it’s more than likely that the strut mounts have been damaged or possibly the entire rear wheel hub is damaged. To be honest, without being there to physically inspect the vehicle, it’s hard to tell what would require replacement. It’s also quite possible that advanced fabrication and repair would be required - which is something that our mobile mechanics are unable to perform onsite. You might want to consult with your insurance company first, as most of the time, they require these services to be completed by authorized repair centers.

3. Damage on rear suspension