Q: cylinder 4 misfire

Hi how you doing ? I am about to buy this car and found cylinder 4 misfire detected . so do you think it is ok to buy it or this is a serious problem ? Thank you so much

Hello there, many common faults will cause a cylinder 4 misfire with the 2006 Nissan Altima. The most likely faults are the spark plugs, wires, coil, fuel injector, vacuum leak, or low compression in the #4 Cylinder. With a misfire the problem is usually a minor one, but it can also be a serious issue. The best bet would be to have an inspection done of the vehicle before you invest your money in buying it. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to perform a pre purchase inspection, this inspection will inform you of possible issues and will go over the vehicle looking for faults.