Q: Cylinder 3 misfire. Replaced plugs wires distribution cap and injector #3 but 4 months after check engine light comes back on

What else can I do

If you are still getting a misfire, then clear the codes and see if the misfire comes back again to verify that it is cylinder number three that’s causing it. Remove the distributor cap and look for any evidence of oil in the cap and inside the distributor. If oil is seen, then the distributor seal is bad and leaking oil into the cam sensor and causing a misfire. Replace the distributor with a remanufactured one and clean or replace the cap and rotor. If you are still having trouble, you may want to have your engine misfiring issue diagnosed by a professional to determine what fixes are needed.

3. Cylinder 3 misfire. Replaced plugs wires distribution cap and injector #3 but 4 months after check engine light comes back on