Q: Cyl valve

It is running a bit rough and the app said the 1st cyl valve was misfiring and then later said that the 1st, 3rd and 5th valves were misfiring. Not hard to start and not running all that rough, doesn't have the power it usually has

Hi there. Typically when a cylinder or group of cylinders are misfiring, engine performance, acceleration or fuel consumption is impacted. If you’re not seeing these symptoms, it’s possible you have a sensor failure. It’s probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a check engine light inspection, so they can download all stored error codes and help you pinpoint the root cause of your Saab’s issues.