Q: CV axle shaft issue on my Cadillac.

I had new cv axles installed about a month ago and until now I hit the highway and when I'm on 60 mph the floor and pedal starts shaking and past 70 the steering wheel shakes what could be the problem and they don't click or nothing when driving or turning and I don't wanna waste money on a new set of not necessary

Hi there. When driving at highway speeds and encountering a shaking feeling in the car after having CV Shafts replaced, there could be an alignment issue with the wheels. What this means is that the lug nuts may not have been torqued in a star pattern but rather in a circular pattern causing a runout (wobble effect) on the wheels. I recommend loosing the lug nut and re-tightening them to torque specs of 90 to 110 foot pounds and then road test the vehicle. If the shake is still there, then I recommend having the tires balanced. If the tires have cupping on the tread, then the tires would need replaced along with the shocks. If you need further assistance with your vehicle shaking at highway speeds, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. CV axle shaft issue on my Cadillac.