Q: CV axle damaged

My rear passenger's side CV axle was noisy, so I bought a new one. While trying to fix it myself, I might have dislocated the internal CV joint. And I can't put it all back either.

Hello. If your new CV joint has come apart internally, the CV boot would need to be removed, and the dislocated part needs to be put back together. You should be able to take the new CV joint back and get another one from the part store, without them charging you again. I suggest that you have a certified technician assist you in replacing the CV joint properly.

3. CV axle damaged