Q: Cutting out won't start

I got into my car today, turned the key, but it didn’t start. It turned over, but nothing else happened. It has a new starter, a new alternator and the engine is receiving fuel. It started up for two days, so I thought my car problem was solved. It was also cutting out on me while I was driving. How can I fix this? Do you have any ideas? Thank you.

Hello. If you’re getting proper fuel, and the alternator and starter are working as they should, I would check for loose wiring related to the alternator and battery and I will also test the battery to make sure that it is good.

If all those systems turned out to be fine it may be a coil pack that becomes troublesome once it warms up. I suggest enlisting a qualified technician to properly diagnose your starting issue and check the things I have listed. They can also check the parts you just had installed for proper functioning.